Saturday, April 16, 2011

In the garden district Where the plants grow strong and tall

What do they get up to at those Leafy conventions? Are the stories true about 'viffing'?



Unfortunately your reporters' attempt to sneak in was not crowned with success.

"Let us in! What do you mean, wrong sort?? We're a horse radish!"
If you're wondering about the Cavalier-slashed-jerkin* nature of the costume, let's just say that extra ventilation became essential at last year's Riddled pantomime ("Ali Baba and Solifugae relationships within the Arachnida") when Another Kiwi insisted that it was his turn to be in the front despite a surfeit of pickled onions prior to the performance.

* Veiled reference.

UPDATE: Alternative title is of course "My vegetable love should grow Vaster than empires, and more slow".
Note complete lack of watermelons.

UPDATE2: Alternative2 title is "The Inevitable Outcome of Combining Vege Tales with Rule 34".

6 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

jerkin the Cavalier (slash/fic)
~

Hamish Mack said...

There's some sort of arty farty joke in there, I just know it!

Substance McGravitas said...

The poll only lets me vote once and I'm a-shanting.

WE DEMAND COPTIONS.

M. Bouffant said...

I'm not sure I'd ever let Smut get behind me.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

What do they get up to at those Leafy conventions? Are the stories true about 'viffing'?

I think I'll write some Mal Dweb/Mazirian slashfic to read at this year's convention. I'll be the ravishing rutabega, so look for me.

Trevor said...

You should not be reading Marvell at your age. Leave the Metaphysicals to those of us that can appreciate them.